Complete Workforce Flexibility
Aescit’s workforce management services enable you to have complete resource versatility and knowledge flexibility to cost effectively manage workload fluctuations and domain expertise requirements.
Public and private organizations, as well as governments trust us to deliver predictable quality and dependable performance, turning to Aescit for talented personnel needed to achieve core objectives.
With an expansive dedicated infrastructure, we manage one of the largest workforce pools in the industry, providing experienced personnel across a range of critical requirements including software development, digital hardware installation, heavy construction crafts, industrial asset maintenance, digital hardware maintenance, and administrative professionals.
Staffing & Recruiting
Staffing & Contingent Personnel
With one of the largest pools of qualified personnel, our clients are able to effectively manage “on-demand” staffing requirements.
- We provide staffing support with Aescit personnel who are proven to positively contribute to our clients’ operations.
- Complete client flexibility to utilize contingent staff, for high and low volume personnel requirements, and for periods as short as a week to several years.
- We provide complete staffing support to ensure contingent personnel integration is efficient.
Our recruiters have expansive networks to top-tier candidates and the extensive industry knowledge needed to match the best candidate with our client’s organizational culture and performance expectations.
- Aescit manages 95% of the recruiting process so you can free up your valuable administrative resources.
- We do not charge upfront fees as we have a client recruited candidate retention of 97%.
- We offer the ability to recruit a single expert or an entire project team or department.
As a complement to our staffing and recruiting services we provide contract-to-hire services, which provides the opportunity to evaluate a candidate prior to hiring them.
- We will retain candidates on our books as contingent labor until you are ready to hire them.
- Applicable from one candidate or high-volume placements, workforce scale and entirely customizable to meet your needs.
- There are no obligations to hire a candidate under a contract-to-hire relationship.
Managed Service Provider (MSP)
Aescit’s Managed Services Provider (MSP) solutions streamline the management your contingent workforce, eliminating the need for our clients to managing varying contingent vendors and personnel
- Turn-key MSP solutions can be rapidly implemented for both large and small-scale organizations.
- Our vendor-positive contingent workforce management programs designed to help vendors perform to the best of their capabilities in support of your operations.
- Our MSP platform is comprehensive. Having the ability to manage vendors, schedule contingent staffing, requisition of vendors, and numerous other important functions.
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
Our end-to-end Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) enables our clients to outsource all or part of their recruiting activities to efficiently support ever-changing and critical business requirements.
- Our experienced RPO team becomes an extension of your HR department that will oversee all or part of the talent acquisition process to elevate hiring manager and candidate experiences.
- Scalable and customized RPO solutions to source the best personnel and augment your existing recruiting capabilities.
- We provide a range of services which include, talent acquisition strategy development, talent mapping, onboarding, training, technology solutions, and other services.
HR Advisory Services
Procedure & Policy Assessment
Increase productivity with HR policies and procedures that support your business operations. HR Assessments evaluates your company’s HR policies and procedures to institute best practices and ensure compliance.
- Policy and procedure review
- Employment legal compliance
- Employee handbooks evaluation and development
- Record keeping and documentation
HR Process Advisory
Aescit Process Advisory services involve the analysis of processes to define opportunities to gain human resource efficiencies, streamline processes to increase productivity, and effectively manage recruiting and contingent staffing.
- Recruiting and hiring process
- Onboarding of new employees
- Employee training programs
- Change Management programs
Employee Sourcing & Retention Advisory
Working together with our HR Advisory Team, we will define an optimal combination of brand image, benefits and work structure to attract and retain top talent in your industry space.
- Establish a benchmark to evaluate key stages of recruitment.
- Market intelligence and analytics.
- Drive a quality candidate experience by identifying behaviors that impact stakeholder satisfaction.
- Optimize future recruitment by improving behaviors across the entire talent acquisition process.
Structuring Employee Benefits
Our HR Advisory teams provide guidance for various matters related to employee benefits which will maximize employee satisfaction while reducing turnover.
- Benefit plan review and structures
- Continued education programs
- Executive Coaching
- Employee work and private life management