Aescit delivers a level of superior services with personalized attention and fidelity that is unparalleled in the pharmaceutical industry. With dedicated consulting, workforce and technology resources, we can help you gain the flexibility and versatility needed to cost effectively increase your rate of innovation, connect with patients and physicians, constitute successful mergers and acquisitions, and ultimately fulfill organizational initiatives.
Collaborating together, we will work with you to take on industry challenges such as market globalization, product pricing pressure, regulatory compliance, and intellectual property management as well as present opportunities to establish sustainable advantages and increase organization performance.
Contingent Labor Staffing
- With one of the shortest “time-to-fill” periods in the industry, access one of the largest pools of qualified candidates spanning the full spectrum of skillsets.
- Gain on-demand flexibility to cost effectively maintain technology and technique domain knowledge, as well as optimal ratios of technical expertise to workforce volume.
- Increase profitability by paying for staff you need, only when you need them with our on-demand workforce management services.
- Our quality programs and benefit structures ensure that our personnel have the competencies to complete tasks with a high degree of proficiency, and motivation to make positive contributions.
- With personnel employed by Aescit and covered by our insurances you will mitigate workforce liability.
- No upfront fees - Fees only apply when a candidate is hired.
- Practical flat fees - We charge a flat recruiting fee comparable to insourcing.
- 60-day guarantee – If a candidate leaves within 60 days of starting, we will recruit a replacement with no additional fees.
- Flexible hiring options - Contract-to-hire; keep personnel on our books as contingent labor until you are ready to hire them.
- Because we manage 90% of the recruiting process you are able to free up valuable administrative resources.
Application Security Testing
- Identify and mitigate “zero-day” security vulnerabilities that can be leveraged to access sensitive information, erode performance, exploit data, or restrict access to vital system functions and data.
- Gain full spectrum security coverage on the Internet of Things (IoT).
- Ensure vendor deliverable are secure with our Vendor Application Testing services.
- Obtain detailed remediation information from testing techniques that identify, classify and prioritize vulnerabilities based on their severity.
- Thoroughly remediate application vulnerabilities with comprehensive collaborative remediation services.
Internet of Things (IoT) Security Testing and Management
- Identify security vulnerabilities within your connected ecosystem.
- Mitigate security vulnerabilities within your IoT assets.
- Manage the security posture of the IoT to enhance productivity and mitigate cyber security threats.
- Test existing encryption integrity, and realign it if necessary.
- Enhance the security posture of your data and inner device communications with advanced encryption.
- Mitigate man-in-the-middle cyber-attacks and enhance the security of your IoT ecosystems.
- Operate free of ransom-wear attacks with the support of Aescit cryptology services.
Network Security Auditing
- Identify with non-disruptive methods network vulnerabilities.
- Remediate network vulnerabilities.
- Cost effectively manage compliance and regulatory requirements.
Application and technology development
- Commission ground up custom applications and operating systems, or modernize existing applications for manufacturing processes or fielded technology operating systems.
- Manage applications and operating systems through their lifecycle with continuous tailor fitted support.
- Increase innovation by constituting a robust collaborative ecosystem.
- Efficiently integrate IoT and enable effective end-user engagement initiatives.
- With secure collaboration software and augmented intelligence, accelerate product time to market by over 20%, as well as the pace of product innovations.
- Collect, store, manage and analyze data across numerous sources while making data meaningfully accessible to engineers, physicians and patients.
- Determine precisely what data to collect and where to collect it, and turn inconsistent and incomplete data into clean, ready to-use-data for analysis.
- Effectively implement real-time data collection, and immediate ongoing data analysis with user friendly visualization tools to gain powerful insights to make more proactive decisions faster.
- Implement predicative data analytics to maximize product effectiveness and consumer product adoption.
- Capitalize on increased connectivity with effective alignment of vendors, schedules, and client integration platforms.
- We can help you increase your return on technology investments by deploying the best technology to achieve envisioned functionalities and service quality goals.
- With our tailor fitted technology support, you can efficiently overcome client and organizational pushback associated with new technology.
- Ensure that applications are maintained and personnel are supported throughout your software and hardware lifecycles.
Automation and Robotics
- More efficiently introduce product changes into ongoing manufacturing processes.
- Improve workplace safety and quality, while reducing labor costs, time to completion, and product reworks.
- Increase process efficiency by over 30% by integrating automation software, sensory equipment to monitor manufacturing, as well as data and logic controllers.
- Decrease process equipment maintenance by over 30% with integrated preventative maintenance technology.
Supplier Quality Surveillance Services (SQS)
- Ensure that you meet compliance and regulatory standards.
- Proactively identify product deficiencies before they find their way into your products and impair end user deliverables.
- Increase supplier collaboration to gain better inventory control and support just- in-time inventory management.
Supply Chain Management
- Cost effectively manage the contract lifecycle from product development and planning, to procurement and logistics management.
- Benefit from just-in-time inventory management.
- Streamline your supplier base and accounting through a single vendor management source.
- Gather visibility into vendor performance and service to price competitiveness for better supply chain management.