In a host of challenging environments and with stringent timelines, our clients depend on us to consistently deliver exceptional quality services that help them meet their operational requirements both onshore and offshore.
As a client centric organization, we align our dedicated resources, advanced technology, and expert personnel with client project and portfolio requirements, to provide tailor fitted solutions that increase profits and safety.
With our robust capabilities and comprehensive service solutions Aescit can help you fulfill important global initiatives for both new and existing assets.
Contingent Labor Staffing
- With one of the shortest “time-to-fill” periods in the industry, access one of the largest pools of qualified candidates spanning the full spectrum of skillsets.
- Gain on-demand flexibility to cost effectively maintain technology and technique domain knowledge, as well as optimal ratios of technical expertise to workforce volume.
- Increase profitability by paying for staff you need, only when you need them with our on-demand workforce management services.
- Our quality programs and benefit structures ensure that our personnel are motivated and have the hands-on competencies to make positive contributions.
- With personnel employed by Aescit and covered by our insurances you will mitigate workforce liability.
- No upfront fees - Fees only apply when a candidate is hired.
- Practical flat fees - We charge a flat recruiting fee comparable to insourcing.
- Flexible hiring options - Contract-to-hire; keep personnel on our books as contingent labor until you are ready to hire them.
- Because we manage 90% of the recruiting process you are able to free up valuable administrative resources.
- To ensure the retention of the most talented people who meet our client’s expectations, we provide our contract-to-hire program, where clients can work with job candidates for as long as they desire as a contingent resource under our employment, and then hire them permanently when they are ready.
Quality Control Inspection Services
- Our wide range of inspectors provide independent inspection for both existing assets and new construction.
- Streamline inspection service through a single vendor with extensive NDT resources.
- Build and implement quality control programs that work with your construction techniques and schedules, while avoiding chargebacks and reworks.
- Sure up investor and owner sentiment through effective documentation, while mitigating liability.
Supplier Quality Surveillance Services (SQS)
- Mitigate supplier performance deficiencies by proactively managing supplier issues before deficiencies negatively impact your operational timelines.
- Increase supplier collaboration to gain better inventory quality and delivery scheduling control.
- Streamline your supplier base and accounting through a single vendor management source.
- Gather visibility into vendor performance and service to price competitiveness for better supply chain management.
- Cost effectively manage the contract lifecycles.
- Proficiently employ just-in-time delivery methods to reduce capital costs and onsite product degradation.
Quality Program Agency Support
- Cost effectively expand your bandwidth and onsite expertise to support your quality programs with the support of our full spectrum of inspectors and quality managers.
Non-Destructive Testing, Destructive Testing, and Hydrotesting
- Going beyond visual inspections, we ensure the reliability and safety of your equipment and resources with non-destructive testing (NDT) and destructive testing services.
- Our hydrostatic testing services include filling and gauging, DOT testing, and pipeline drying (air or nitrogen).
E&I integrity services, including electrical compliance optimization (ECO)
- Gain critical insights and proactively manage assets with full integrity management, ongoing inspection and preventive maintenance services, including failure mode effect and analysis.
- Our hazardous area integrity assurance and inspection service increase safety and assure compliance with regulatory and industry standards.
Start-up & Commissioning Services
- Increase operations certainty with comprehensive installation and start-up services, traceable field testing, calibration and configuration, and documentation and data sheet assurance.
- Enhance equipment operations and long-term health with precision power cabling, process control installation, load studies, power quality analysis, as well as complete validation and resolution services.
Shut-downs & Turnaround Services
- With dedicated resources, our experienced personnel can confidently execute shutdown and turnarounds for complex assets on tight timelines.
- In traditional and confined spaces, we can retrofit new equipment into existing applications in an efficient and controlled operation.
Instrumentation and Control Services
- We provide a wide range of instrumentation and control systems services including, field instrumentation, system analysis, hardware engineering and installation, including instrumentation reliability improvements.
- We develop custom software, automated systems, and effective MES, DCS and PCL integration. We also provide control system and software maintenance, training, and on-call support centers.
Field and Shop Welding Capabilities
- Our certified and qualitied welders are proficient in welding specialty materials, including propriety alloys, stainless steel and aluminum.
- Maximize your run-time with responsive welding teams for construction, installation, and maintenance of plants, general structural assets, equipment, pipelines, as well as vessel and bulk storage assets.
- Comfortable working in harsh environments we provide field and mobile services for a wide range of operations from rig maintenance and valve replacement, to emergency response services.
- Cost effectively expand your workforce bandwidth and scope with our on-demand contract staffing welding personnel, from welders and managers, to CWI inspectors.
Comprehensive Hydroblasting Solutions
- Equipment capable of delivering up to 40,000 psi, with low and high flow volume flexibility, and the capacity to support numerous large scale projects in tandem.
- Solutions for cleaning hard-to-reach or hazardous areas using robotics and remote-control technologies.
- Project support including pre-commissioning, commissioning, maintenance or shutdowns.
- Surface preparation and cleaning, descaling, cleaning of pipework, heat exchangers, tanks and vessels, as well as numerous solutions weld preparation.
- Coating, paint, polymer and mill scale removal
- Pre-commissioning and shutdown
- Remediation and Hydro-demolition
Comprehensive Chemical Cleaning Solutions
- Through dedicated lab and field service resources we implement tailor fitted solutions that meet the specific needs of your plant, refinery, heat exchanger, pipelines and facilities.
- We support a full range of cleaning methods including, foam, vapor, gelled fluids, sprays and soaking depending on client requirements.
- Aescit will help you eliminate costly plant start-up problems from undesirable deposits with pre-operational cleaning.
Comprehensive Hydrotesting Services
- Aescit’s Compressive Hydrotesting Services include;
- Pneumatic leak testing
- Nitrogen or helium leak testing
- Complete flange management
- System hydrotesting, flushing and drying
- By verifying the integrity of your systems with Aescit’s hydrotesting services you will increase the safety and the operational uptime of critical pipeline and process assets.
- Aescit also provides full turnkey project management and technical solutions of your hydrotesting program with a wide range of capabilities and technical expertise.
Comprehensive Valve Testing and Repair Services
- With a proven track record our expertise includes;
- Pressure relief valve testing
- Control valve testing and repairs
- Process valve and actuator testing and repairs
- Onsite tight valve testing
- Our tailor fitted valve management program gives you the ability to efficiently manage your valve inventory across a portfolio of assets. With a real-time registry of valves and preemptive planning you will be able to effectively reduce costs, increase safety and easily meet compliance requirements.
Comprehensive Bolting & Torqueing Solutions
- We provide a full range of services including;
- Bolt torqueing and tensioning
- Ultrasonic bolt monitoring
- Flange spreading solutions
- Turbine torqueing
- Nut splitting
- We fully support onsite and offsite bolting and torqueing for on-shore and off-shore projects.
- Aescit also provides complete project management services, including flange management, tightening procedure development, equipment consulting, and reporting.
Comprehensive On-Site Machining (OSM)
- Our On-Site Machining Services include;
- Flange Face Machining
- RJ Rectification
- Thread Milling
- Keyway Cutting
- Cold and Hot Tapping and Stoppling
- Trepanning, reaming and boring
- Weld Preparation
- With the latest technology and experienced technicians, we produce reliable results onsite, which are usually only attainable in machine shops.
Project Management & Project Controls
- Capitalize on our decades of expertise with special programs in the areas of planning, estimating, commercial, procurement, and cost control.
- Ensure that objectives are met, with management audits and assurance reviews to assess your project’s health, and receive targeted recommendations for deviations that are found.
- Our experienced project leadership and management team can build a project excellence program that achieves positive tangible outcomes, with tailored project leadership coaching and training programs, which can be introduced at any time during a projects life.
- We support a range of requirements with the capabilities to provide both part time project management specialists to full suite PMC services.
Comprehensive HR Management
- Minimize risks, lower overhead costs and increase efficiency.
- With our integrated training programs, train your workforce to ensure personnel meet your standards.
- Focus on revenue generation by freeing up administrative time used to manage human resource issues.
- We provide off-site and on-site engineering staff to carry out dedicated programs in work areas including, process, mechanical, piping, structural, programming, and E&I.
- Focus on revenue generation by freeing up administrative time used to manage human resource issues.
- Increase project value by utilizing our full suite project management teams to carry out PMC services, as well as client project management representatives.
- Based on decades of experience, our PMC personnel will bring proactive processes to projects to ensure your project is maintained on the trajectory you desire.
- Certify construction is completed as required and is safe for commissioning handover and activities with experienced Handover Managers and Engineers to lead the assurance process.
- Benefit from fastidious document controllers for engineering and construction data management.
- Vendor data technicians, complying, reviewing, commenting and closing vendor data management processes.
- Ensuring equipment preservation and minimizing project start-up risk our Equipment Preservation Specialists effectively manage complex assets.
- Aescit provides first-class commissioning leaders and managers that have significant experience in specialized areas such as process control, as well as personnel with broader knowledge of overarching disciplines.
- Our process control programmers are available for either coding process logic and/or in the field changes during commissioning activities.
- Our commissioning personnel have significant experience in preparing detailed commissioning procedures, commissioning logic flow and troubleshooting.
- Our experts will develop tailored solutions to support your operations and maintenance training for a single specialized training need, or a comprehensive overall project operations and maintenance training program.
Comprehensive Shutdown and Turnaround Solutions
- Full turnkey asset integrity solutions and turnaround expertise span from isolated emergency repairs, to large scale complex shutdowns and turnarounds.
- Collaborating with clients we develop and implement solutions based on best practices and experience that has proven to ensure punctual schedule deliverables, and budget adherence to increase your investment returns.
- With dedication to our clients’ objective paired with our robust dedicated asset management resources we provide our clients with a single-source service resource for complete asset lifecycle management that supports effective business planning.
Application and technology management
- Commission ground up custom applications, software add-ons, and modernize existing applications to accommodate new operating requirements.
- Elevate the connectivity of your technology ecosystems and empower staff with instant access to all the data they need.
- With our IT support services, you can manage applications through their lifecycle.
- Efficiently integrate desired technology, IoT and augmented reality into the operations and production value chain.
- Optimize technology infrastructures with technology consulting services, which include designing ecosystems, and instituting the best applications and devices to operated effectively.
- Achieve high rates of return on technology investments by selecting, integrating and managing an optimal technology portfolio.
- Overcome organizational pushback and investment hurdles associated with IT integration with our ongoing tailor fitted IT support programs.
- Increase safety by integrating automation, augmented reality and real time field control tools.
Instrumentation and Control Services
- Profit from our wide range of instrumentation and control system services including, field instrumentation, system analysis, hardware engineering and installation.
- Optimize systems operations with our custom software development services, automated systems, MES, DCS and PCL systems.
- Keep systems operating smoothly with control systems and software maintenance, training, and on-call support centers for your personnel.
Application Security Testing
- Identify and remediate application security vulnerabilities.
- Obtain detailed remediation information from testing techniques that identify, classify and prioritize vulnerability based on severity.
- Thoroughly remediate vulnerabilities with comprehensive collaborative advisory services.
Internet of Things (IoT) Security Testing and Management
- Identify security vulnerabilities within the applications, protocol and networks that constitute your IoT infrastructure.
- Mitigate security vulnerabilities within your IoT assets.
- Manage the security posture of the IoT to enhance productivity and derail cyber security threats.
- Enhance the security posture of your data and communications with advanced encryption.
- Meet regulatory requirements and mitigate liabilities.
- Operate free of ransom-wear attacks.
Network Security Auditing
- Identify with non-disruptive methods network vulnerabilities.
- Remediate network vulnerabilities.
- Cost effectively manage compliance and regulatory requirements.