Exceptional Quality and Superior Performance
Aescit’s Engineering and Construction Business Unit provides comprehensive construction capabilities dedicated to field and modular construction, with a range of integrated specialized services for greenfield and brownfield projects.
Electrical & Instrumentation Services
With decades of experience across all aspects of the electrical and instrumentation lifecycle from installation to testing and energizing, we are recognized for consistently delivering our scope of work on-schedule, on-budget, and safely. As a premier provider of electrical and instrumentation service provider our capabilities include:
- Electrical Compliance Optimization (ECO)
- HV, MV, & LV electrical system installation and distribution
- Instrument and control installation
- Process instrument calibration
- Cabling installation and termination
- Underground cable installation and termination
- Lighting systems installation
- Substation and transformer installation
- Cable insulation
- Electrical Assurance, Completion, Inspection and Testing
- Pre-commissioning reports
- Generator supply and setup
- Handover and training
- Electrical Equipment in Hazardous Areas (EEHA)
- HV Testing
Aescit’s extensive HVAC-R experience in installation, commissioning, and maintenance, spans industrial, commercial, and information technology market segments. For nearly two decades, our ability to consolidate HVAC-R system fabrication resources, equipment suppliers, and commissioning resources have resulted in streamlined operations and best-in-class quality. Our service capabilities include:
- Complete HVAC-R Systems and Single System Installation
- System Procurement and Engineering
- Installation and Fabrication of Duct Work
- Installation and Repairing Cooling Towers, Chillers and Boilers
- Process Cooling & Heating
- Package Rooftop HVAC Equipment
- Makeup Air Systems
- Infra-Red Heating Systems
- Electric, Pneumatic, and Electronic Control Systems
- Computer Room Systems
- Clean Room Systems
- Constant Temperature & Humidity Systems
- Filtration Systems
- Walk-In Coolers & Freezers
Insulation & Cladding
Aescit provides a broad range of installation and maintenance insulation services for the industrial market. Complimentarily, to our installation and maintenance services we provide design, procurement, and custom fabrication solutions. Our turnkey insulation and cladding services include:
- Maintenance, outages, turnarounds, and new construction.
- Insulation and cladding/jacketing for boilers, ducting, piping, and equipment.
- Managed maintenance programs.
- Corrosion Under Insulation (CUI) programs.
- Cryogenic, acoustic and heat conservation systems.
- Hot/cold protection and personnel protection.
- Heat recovery steam generators
- Duct systems
- Air pollution control equipment
- Piping, Process equipment, and Tanks
- Furnaces and steam generators
- Standing seam panels for coke drums and tanks.
- Aerogel flexible blankets.
- Weatherproofing metal jacketing.
With extensive experience globally, our personnel and continuous improvement processes ensure that all aspects of a heat management system, including distribution, control systems, heat tracing cables and thermal insulation, are installed correctly and operate properly. Our expertise includes:
- Pipe Freeze Protection
- Long Pipeline Heating
- Process Temperature Maintenance
- Tank Heating
- Tank Insulation
- Frost Heave Protection
- Surface Snow Melting
- Fire Rated Wiring
- Leak Detection
- Hot Water Temperature Maintenance
- Flow Maintenance
- Heat Loss Replacement
Structural Mechanical Piping (SMP)
Aescit’s SMP service group is often distinguished by their dynamic project approach, cultivated by complex SMP requirements with stringent project schedules. Our SMP capabilities include:
- Piping fabrication, testing and installation.
- Structural steel erection – light, medium, heavy and modularized installations
- Static equipment installation – modules, skids, vessels, tanks and column fit out, assembly and erection as per engineer and OEM specifications;
- Rotating equipment installation – compressors, pumps, engines, generators, and other heavy mechanical equipment.
- Balance of plant equipment installation.
- Maintenance, debottlenecking and modification works.
- Pipeline carbon steel main line facilities piping, and exotic piping materials fabrication and installation.
- Tanks and vessel fabrication, installation and commissioning.
Our experienced welders and welding crew mangers consistently deliver clean welds that pass rigorous requirements in all environments. Aescit’s best-in-class welding capabilities include:
- Conventional / manual welding and automatic orbital welding
- Specialized welding expertise from carbon steel and exotic materials, to first of their kind proprietary materials.
- Our AWS, ASME, and API certified welders operating in both field welding and shop welding.
- Nuclear welding
- Boiler Tube Butt Welding
- Temper Bead Welding
- Valve Repair and Replacement
- Vessel & Piping Modification/Replacement
- Heavy Wall Vessel Section Replacement
- Pipe ID Overlay / Build-Up
- Heat Exchanger Upgrades/Change-Outs
- Large Bore Pipe Cladding
- Developing welding procedures.
Aescit experienced pipe fitters install, maintain, and repair pipe networks that circulate high-pressure industrial liquids, gases, and slurries. Our system expertise spans pipes, tanks, pumps, valves, and filters. Our pipefitting capabilities include:
- Installation of all piping materials including, carbon steel, stainless steel, CPVC, PVC, galvanized, copper, aluminum and ductile iron
- Joint methods include the following: grooved, welded, brazed, soldered, threaded, flared, glued, mechanical pressfit (propress), cone and thread, and compression.
- Specializing in process piping installations, including but not limited to the following: gas, hydraulic, compressed air, cooling water, refrigeration, coolant, steam and condensate, fuel, lube, material handling and vacuum.
- Providing quality design, installation and repair of all types of piping systems including complete cooling systems.
- Fire suppression system design and installation.
With dedicated precision equipment operated by our experienced engineers and technicians, we provide complete turnkey service to streamline operations during planned and unplanned shutdowns. Our field machining capabilities include:
- Flange Face Machining
- Line Boring / Portable Honing
- Pipe Cutting and Beveling
- Drilling and tapping
- Keyway Cutting
- Weld Preparation
- RJ Rectification
- Cold and Hot Tapping and Stoppling
- Trepanning, reaming and boring
Torquing & Tensioning
Recognized for exacting service delivery, we provide a full suite of torquing and tensioning services which ensure leak-free start-up of such critical assemblies such as pipe flanges, turbines, reactors, vessel man-ways, compressors, and heat exchanger. Our capabilities include:
- Hydraulic bolt torquing and tensioning
- Stud tensioning
- Flange spreading
- Nut Splitting
- Ultrasonic bolt monitoring / measuring
- Turbine tightening
- Induction Bolt Heating
- Hot Bolt Replacement – Replacing corroded or defective bolting on potentially hazardous, pressurized pipelines.
- Cold Bolt Replacement – Replacing corroded or defective bolting on depressurized pipelines.
Pre-Commissioning, Commissioning & Startup
Aescit provides pre-commissioning, commissioning and startup services for process plants and power plants. The transition from construction to startup is critical to complete in a timely and thorough manner is vital to successful plant operations, and with our experienced engineers and technicians we ensure that these critical processes are fulfilled flawlessly. Our pre-commissioning, commissioning and startup service capabilities include:
- Chemical cleaning
- Oil Flushing
- Leak testing
- Valve testing
- Performance evaluations and verifications
- Electrical Systems Services
- Mechanical Systems Services
- Controls and Instrument Systems Services
- Handover Management
- Develop Turnover Packages
- Develop system start-up boundaries
Aescit provides a comprehensive range of reactive and non-reactive chemical cleaning and treatment services to industrial manufacturers throughout North America. Our chemical cleaning technicians employ the most advanced technologies to attain the highest levels of safety, environment, and plant cleanliness, while minimizing overall cleaning times. Our full range of cleaning methods include:
- Foam decontamination
- Vapor phase decontamination
- Corrosion-inhibited acid circulation and cascading
- Gelled fluid cleaning
- Sprays for cleaning
- Full fill / soaking decontamination
- Safe and non-toxic form of enzyme-based, steam-assisted decontamination
Aescit’s oil flushing engineers and technicians have completed services for some of the most complicated systems with tight tolerances in the world. Combining our experience with state-of-the-art equipment, Aescit has become recognized for consistently meeting client requirements safely. Our service capabilities include:
- High velocity oil flushing (HVOF)
- Lube oil flushing
- Turbulent flow to remove system piping decontaminants
- Varnish/sludge removal
- Fine filtration and dehydration
- On-site oil analysis
- Service summary and documentation
- Electro-hydraulic controlled (EHC) flushing services
Aescit provides hydrostatic testing services that ensures the integrity of piping, pressure vessels, boilers, and HRSGs, for tests up to 207 MPa (207,000 kPa / 30,000 PSI). Our service capabilities include:
- Hydrostatic pipe testing and pipeline hydrostatic testing
- Pressure and flow testing
- Extensive cleaning procedures
- Nitrogen / helium testing
- Pneumatic leak testing
Coating & Painting
We work with clients throughout the course of their projects, from coating selection to determining the quality control plans and maintenance procedures that will ensure the long life of their chosen coating or lining systems. Our service capabilities include:
- Protective coating application services
- Coatings for new construction and maintenance requirements
- Internal coatings and liners
- Water and abrasive blasting
- Coating specification consulting
- Asset management programs
- On-site surveys
Concrete & Materials
Aescit’s Concrete and Materials business units provides a comprehensive concrete and construction material supply services. Recognized globally for its expertise in concrete and materials, we consistently meet project schedules, and quality standards, safely. Our capabilities include:
- Concrete Batch Plant Services
- Aggregate Supply Services
- Precast Products Services
- Transportation and Logistics Services
Project Management Consultancy (PMC)
Aescit’s Project Management Consultancy (PMC) supports contract delivery throughout the project lifecycle for onshore and offshore projects. We are recognized for our astute PMC services, and our PMC programs are made up of best-in-class experts with the years of experience needed to support contract fulfillment. Also, Aescit’s global presence enable us to mobilize experience resources where they are needed. Our services include:
- Project management
- Contract management
- Change management
- Project controls
- Engineering and procurement
- Interface management
- Risk management
- Construction management
- Resourcing Strategy and Procurement
Aescit globally provides comprehensive Engineering, Procurement and Construction specializing in field and modular construction, for both greenfield and brownfield capital projects. Aescit has delivered projects in the industrial, power generation and distribution, chemical, commercial, and information technology market segments. Our EPC service encompass:
- Commissioning and Handover Management
- Ongoing Maintenance
Aescit’s workforce management services enable our clients to have complete resource flexibility to cost effectively manage workload fluctuations and domain expertise requirements. With one of the largest pools of qualified personnel we work closely with clients to provide appropriately scaled solutions for their operations. Our workforce capabilities include:
- Staffing and Recruiting
- Advisory Services
- Workforce Management Solutions